"The Ronan Report" provides insight about the activities at the Western Maryland Health System in Cumberland, Maryland, and about the changes taking place in healthcare today from a CEO's perspective.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Medical Marijuana

In today's Baltimore Sun, there is an opinion piece on medical marijuana by Shawn Hershberger, Executive Director of the Cumberland Economic Development Commission, and me.  I have blogged about my support of medical marijuana in the past and was asked if I would do an op/ed for the Sun as the decisions to award licenses are fast approaching.  I agreed.  So far, I have received positive responses to the letter, but it's still early.


http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-medical-marijuana-20151028-story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment